jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Ay niños….











So I have some pretty funny (and strange students). Recently, the students had a vocablary quiz. It was a fill in the blank quiz with a word bank, including words like "guess, estimate, increase, decrease etc". One of the questions was 1) Sometimes I ______________when I don't know the answer on a test.


obviously the answer would be "guess". But one of my students wrote- "cheat". It wasn't even a vocabulary word! It wasn't in the word bank! But hey, at least he's honest. And he spelled it right. I mean, I was impressed he knew the word "cheat".

Most of my students just say "Miiiiiiiss he are doing tramp" (Trampas being cheating). Although I must say, I do find it interesting that he wrote cheat but obviously was not cheating at that moment since no one else in the class wrote cheat......strange. Not a v. good cheater. Of course he got a point for that question. Too bad that was one of the only. Again, not a very good cheater.


This picture is my favorite food chain drawn by a student. So awesome. Could be in a disney movie. Just look at that squirrel! Artistic genius...eat that dreamworks. Booya.

No hay comentarios: