lunes, 11 de enero de 2010

Hands

So I was just thinking about the criteria I have in finding a good match...aka boyfriend. And I think it truly is strange, but number 1 is definitely that he has to have bigger hands than me. There's just something strange about people with small hands...specifically men. Just recently I met someone who had tiiiiiny hands and it kinda freaked me out. I just kept staring at them, and thankfully I had only had like 2 drinks because I probably would have said something offensive had I drank more. I still remember in high school when I went on a date with a guy, and I just couldn't stop looking at his mini baby hands. Needless to say, we didn't have a second date...it also didn't help that his name was Ricky Love. But really, it was more to do with the hands. I mean to be honest, sometimes I like to sit at tiny tables, or buy mini travel products, or drink out of those tiny bottles from the wetbar and pretend I'm a giant...but who wants to date someone who makes them feel like that all the time? Small hands=creepy. They also have to have decently nice hands. No weird growths or scary nails. Clean. The idea of sliding the wedding band on a baby like hand at the altar gives me the willies. I have semi large hands for a female, and it may mean I'm shallow to care but come on, a girls gotta have her standards.

No hay comentarios: