sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Friday Afternoons

My second joy of this blog is Friday afternoons which turn into Friday nights, and early Saturday mornings. One of the greatest joys of my week is getting lunch and drinks with a few girlfriends after work on Fridays and just chatting about everything. It's weird, but I think I'm even picking up on their mannerisms and different ways of speaking because it's been a while since I've had such good conversations and just really enjoyed my time with people. Some Fridays we go the quesadilla place around the corner from my metro stop (Chapultepec)...soooo good! And then we go to my apartment and have some beers. Other times we go to cute little restaurants and have drinks and snacks. Last night we went to Lizzie's newly remodeled house. It's so cute! It makes me excited to have my own little spot someday. She made some delicious food, the best I've had in a long time (Moroccan stew mmm) and the five of us had some great conversations. Although, lately I've been suffering from verbal diarrhea and just saying whatever pops into my head. Hopefully they enjoy my company as much as I enjoy theirs! So, joy number 2: Great company, food and drinks on Friday afternoons.

No hay comentarios: